- Yi Wu’s old ancient tree tea soup is very pure thick sweet, strong tea (this is of course due to the superb technology),
- The fragrance of plum and honey is permeated with a subtle fragrance. The bud tea picked before and after grain rain is light and fragrant, and the aroma hangs in the cup and lasts long
- A little bitter and weak, back to feeling fast, long and durable, water fine.
- Brewing resistant, fresh and tender leaf bottom, golden soup transparent, looks like there is no connotation, but it makes people surprised, can not forget.
- Under heavy tightness, the bitter taste is obvious. The bitter taste changed very quickly, and there is no obvious discomfort.
- Yi Wu Old Ancient tree tea will be a good product, the friends who love Yi Wu tea will choose this tea.
Yiwu, Northeast of Mengla County, Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China
|Type||Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake|
|Caffeine Level||Very Low; <2mg/100ml soup (1/10 of Green Tea)|
100°C ( 212°F )
To activate the tea’s aroma, it is necessary to warm the tea, i.e., pour out the boiled water immediately for the first time, which can have 1－2 times. The speed must be quick so that the taste of the tea soup can be prevented from being influenced. While really starting, for about 1 minute the tea soup can be poured into the public cup, and then continue the second. With more time, the time can be prolonged slowly, from 1 minute to a few minutes gradually, which can keep the even density of tea soup.
|Ratio (Leaves: Water)||
7~8g leaves for 180~250ml water in Gai Wan/Yingxing Teapot
Yixing Zisha Teapot or 200~250ml Gai Wan / Glass Teapot
|Expired Date||No Expired date. Long-term in Storage condition.|
Recommend using a Puer Cake Box for storage after each drink.
Relative humidity: below 50%.