Tea is a part of our life
In China, tea and wine are inseparable from us, and tea also has a long history and culture.
Tea is not only the tea in our life but also our sophistication.
When guests arrive, a cup of hot tea is indispensable. Offer a cup of hot tea, show respect, show hospitality, or express the meaning of welcome.
Before serving tea, we have to do a lot of work.
1. Get to know each other's preferences and tastes in advance.
2. Do a good job in the layout of the reception room in advance, it does not need to be so luxurious, but it must be neat, clean, and comfortable.
3. Prepare a proper set of tea sets and tea treasures.
4. Of course, some snacks would be better.
The next step is to brew tea, which requires us to know each other and their preferences.
Then, start making a cup of tea.
The tea-making methods are as follows:
1. Warm cup of sanitary teaware
Add about 500ml of pure water to the kettle and boil it.
And use boiling water to clean the tea set thoroughly.
2. Throw tea leaves into cup
Cover the bowl with 110ml capacity and add 5g tea. If you don't know the other party's taste, try to be light and moderate, so that everyone likes to drink.
3. Water injection
Lift the kettle and fill it with water around the edge of the cover bowl. The water temperature is 100 ℃. Start to draw water around the edge of the cover bowl. Do not flush high and do not fill it all at once.
4. Soup out
When the soup comes out, quickly give out the soup, and do not soak for a long time, generally 5 ~ 10 seconds can be out of the soup.
Pour the soup into the fair cup, and then pour it into the cup again.
Above, after brewing, the next is the key - fengcha
Serving tea is a very important part, which also determines the impression on others, so we must attach importance to it.
There are several rules to serve tea
1. Give tea to the guests first, and then the host; First the principal guest and then the second guest;
2. If there are women present, serve tea for women first and then men;
3. If there is an elder present, the elder should be the first and then the younger;
4. If there are many guests and there is little difference between them, tea can be served according to these four orders:
① Taking tea lovers as the starting point, tea is offered from near to far;
② Tea from the left to the right;
③ According to the order of the guest's coming first, then coming, etc.
What should I pay attention to when serving tea
1. Fengcha tea soup must not be too full, seven points full is better to avoid scalding guests.
2. Tea must be served with both hands, it is best to put the teacup on the tray and hold the tray with both hands. Remember not to touch the edge of the cup mouth with both hands, which is not sanitary.
3. When serving tea, pay attention to a smile, a kind expression, after all, the smile can cure everything, such as losing face and offering tea, no one will like it.
4. Don't talk when serving tea, to avoid saliva falling into the tea soup. Although most cases won't, maybe the other party cares!
5. After the end of tea, timely greetings, not cold, timely add tea, timely change tea.
In short, we must be warm and have proper etiquette, which is the way to treat guests.