- Harvest: 2023
- Origin: Qiannan, Guizhou, China
- Caffeine: < 40~50mg/Cup （~8oz.). Low Caffeinated)
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Brew Ratio: 1: 40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
1. What is Du Yun Mao Jian tea?
Du Yun Mao Jian is a green tea produced in the Guizhou Province. It was first compressed into bricks by Rongbaozhai Tea House in 1985 and then manufactured into mao cha during the 1990s. The processed tea was renamed “shou mao cha” (cooked tea). Within the shou mao cha category, Du Yun Mao Jian is a high-end product.
2. Health benefits of Du Yun Mao Jian tea
Du Yun Mao Jian is famous for its sweet aroma, elegant taste, and smooth texture. It is also known for its health benefits, which include reducing stress, improving mental clarity, and aiding in weight loss.
3. How to brew Du Yun Mao Jian tea
The best way to enjoy Du Yun Mao Jian is to steep it for a short amount of time in hot water (around 80 degrees Celsius) and then drink it immediately. It can also be enjoyed cold or over ice. For the best results, our tea experts recommend steeping the tea for between 1 and 3 minutes and then serving.