Jasmine Tea - White Villus Monkey
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Harvest: 2022
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Caffeine : 40~50mg / Cup (~8oz) - Low Caffeinated
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Tea Leaves: Green Tea + Dried Jasmine Buds
- Brew Ratio: 1:40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Jasmine Tea (White Villus Monkey)?
White villus Monkey Jasmine is a rare semi-fermented green tea that comes from Fujian province. The material can be described as one bud two leaves or three leaves system picked from Da Bai Cha and Da Hao cha trees in Fuding County, Zheng Heh Ech county where it belongs to the category made up by those with an appearance similar enough just like white jasmine flowers are covered in soft downy hair - but what makes this special? White Green has you asking for more!
Some people call these types of teas "White Greens" since their process does involve partially stripping away nutrients during processing which turns them lighter than standard leaf varieties (of course still retaining all other benefits like anti-oxidants and polyphenols). The tea leaves are then allowed to oxidize slowly, turning a light yellow and eventually white.
The Fujian province is located in southeastern China and is known for its excellent teas. This White Villus Monkey Jasmine Green Tea comes from the Fuding district of the province. The tea is made from the buds and leaves of the Da Bai Cha and Da Hao Cha trees. These teas are known for their high quality and unique flavor.
Jasmine Tea Health BenefitsThe top benefits of Jasmine tea are losing weight, prevention of cancer, energizing and reducing the risk of heart problems.
1. Weight LossJasmine tea is mostly made by green tea and contains oxidants that can aid to burn belly fat. It has the highest level of oxidants, which are also called catechins. Once this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained, it can effectively lead to increased metabolism and burn fat. Meanwhile, Vitamin C can reduce cholesterol levels and blood lipids. So drinking regularly every day is a best practice to help you lose weight. Studies have shown that Jasmine tea may accelerate people's metabolism by 4~6 % meanwhile increasing belly fat burning by 11~17% efficiently.
2. EnergizingCaffeine in Jasmine tea is not too high, about 30~70mg/cup. But it's enough to make you refreshing, improve your thinking, and work more effectively. The best time to drink is in the morning. This is because Caffeine is not easy to get rid of your body until 8 hours later. This may lead to some insomnia issues if you drink either Jasmine tea or other green teas in the evening.
3. Cancer PreventionJasmine tea has a high concentration of catechins and polyphenols that can help to prevent various cancers.
4. Prevent Tooth Decay
The Jasmine tea leaves contain fluoride which can help teeth calcium to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material that is very difficult to dissolve in acid. So teeth just likely add a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
5. Great Coffee Substitute
Jasmine tea le People always like Coffees but the caffeine in Coffee brings a lot of side effects. Like other green teas, Jasmine contains a moderate amount of caffeine, it can also make you more focused, energizing but not as strong as coffee. So it's a good alternative to drinking against Coffee.
6. Improves Heart Health
Like other green teas, studies have shown that Jasmine tea can lower blood pressure and keep the body's cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Jasmine teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
7. Reduce Blood Pressure
Jasmine tea contains abundant Tea Polyphenols which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Meanwhile, can lower blood pressure to a normal level.
How to make Jasmine Tea (White Villus Monkey)?
1. Pick up 1 spoon of jasmine green tea, about 3-4g.
2. Throw it into your glass teapot or gaiwan 150 - 200mls; then pour water 80-85°C (176 - 185 °F) and brew for 2 minutes 30 seconds maximum per cup brewing time...if you use such as this type of pottery when steeped in a couple of different ways will show the leaves literally within their depths while they grow lighter along with each steeping drink giving an overall appearance that is quite "visual"
3. Pour the brewed tea soup into your cup.
- Jasmine green tea can be brewed in a variety of ways, according to your own preference. We suggest brewing it Gong Fu style with a glass teapot or gaiwan to appreciate its flavor and aroma fully.
- For the best results, use fresh, cold water that has been boiled for about 3 minutes. The water temperature should be around 80-85°C (176 - 185 °F).
- Steep the tea for 2 minutes 30 seconds maximum per cup brewing time. You steep it multiple times depending on your taste.
- You can steep the tea from 10 times to 15 times, every 5 seconds.
- Pour the brewed tea soup into your cup immediately after brewing to enjoy its fresh aroma.
Jasmine Tea Side Effects
There are not many side effects related to Jasmine tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to the nervous system and sleep problems.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.