357g Yunnan Yi Wu Old Tree Raw Pu-erh Cake Tea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Yi Wu's old ancient tree tea soup is very pure thick sweet, strong tea (this is of course due to the superb technology),
- The fragrance of plum and honey is permeated with a subtle fragrance. The bud tea picked before and after grain rain is light and fragrant, and the aroma hangs in the cup and lasts long
- A little bitter weak, back to feeling fast, long and durable, water fine.
- Brewing resistant, fresh and tender leaf bottom, golden soup transparent, looks like there is no connotation, but it makes people surprised, can not forget.
- Under heavy tightness, the bitter taste is obvious. The bitter taste is changed very quickly, and there is no obvious discomfort.
- Yi Wu Old ancient tree tea will be a good product, the friends who love Yi Wu tea will choose this tea.
Yiwu, Northeast of Mengla County, Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China
|2009, Compressed in 2013|
|Type||Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake|
|Caffeine Level||Very Low; <2mg/100ml soup (1/10 of Green Tea)|
100°C ( 212°F )
To active the tea's aroma, it is necessary to warm tea, i.e., pour out the boiled water immediately for the first time, which can have 1－2 times. The speed must be quick so that the taste of the tea soup can be prevented from being influenced. While really starting, about 1 minute the tea soup can be poured into the public cup, and then continue the second. With more times, the time can be prolonged slowly, from 1 minute to a few minutes gradually, which can keep the even density of tea soup.
|Ratio (Leaves: Water)||
7~8g leaves for 180~250ml water in Gai Wan/Yingxing Teapot
Yixing Zisha Teapot or 200~250ml Gai Wan / Glass Teapot
|Expired Date||No Expired date. Long-term in Storage condition.|
Recommend to use a Puer Cake Box for storage after each drinking.
Relative humidity: below 50%.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.