Huangshan Maofeng - Top 1 Grade
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Harvest: 2023
- Origin: Yellow Mountain, Anhui, China
- Caffeine: < 50mg/Cup ( Low Level)
- Grade: Nonpareil ★★★★★ (Tender Buds, Top 1 Quality)
- Brew Ratio : 1: 40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Huangshan Maofeng Tea ?
Huangshan Maofeng Tea BenefitsThe top benefits of Maofeng tea are weight loss management, prevention of cancer, relief from stress and anxiety symptoms, and reduced risk of heart ailments.
1. Weight LossLike other green teas, Maofeng tea contains oxidants that can aid to burn fat inside our body. But based on studies, Maofeng tea has the highest level of oxidants, which are known as catechins. When this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained in Maofeng tea, it may lead to increased metabolism and burn fat.
2. Stress ReliefMaofeng tea has soothing properties and contains amino acids known as L-Theanine. The amino acid can soothe our heart and makes us feel refreshed and energized.
3. Cancer PreventionMaofeng tea has a high concentration of catechins and polyphenols can reduce your risk of developing various types of cancers.
4. Improves Heart HealthAs a kind of green tea, studies have shown that Maofeng tea can lower blood pressure and keeps the body's cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Maofeng teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
5. Great Coffee SubstituteMaofeng tea contains a moderate amount of caffeine and is a great coffee alternative. The tea can keep you awake but is less strong than coffee. So try some Maofeng tea or other Green Teas if you want to quit drinking Coffee.
6. Improves Oral HealthMaofeng tea contains fluorine which is helpful for reducing bad breath and tooth decay. You may consume this tea daily to attain a healthy smile.
7. Skin Health Level
Tea polyphenols (TP) in Huangshan Maofeng are water-soluble substances. When used to wash dirty greasy faces, it can reduce the sun's ultraviolet radiation damage to the skin.
Maofeng Tea Side EffectsThere are not many side effects related to Maofeng tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to the nervous system and sleep problems.
FAQs Of Maofeng TeaQ.1. How do you serve Maofeng tea?
A. Since Maofeng tea contains coffee and it's helpful for sleeping but useful for energizing. So the best time to drink Maofeng tea is in the morning and before lunch. Taking a cup of Maofeng or other Green Teas between 9:00~11:00 AM is good for enhancing working efficiency and making you more focused.
Scoop 1 spoon of Maofeng green tea (About 3-5g) and threw it into a Glass Tea Cup (or Gai Wan) of about 150-200ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:40~50. Pour boiling water at a temperature of about 85°C （185F) and steep for about 3~5 minutes then serve.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.