Dried Xinhui Orange Ripe Pu'er Chenpi Stuffed Tea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- July and August of each year is the season for picking green orange in Xinhui. At this time, the size ratio of the orange shell can also match loose Pu'er tea.
- Less acid and less astringency, mellow tea flavor, and fragrant orange.
- Yunnan palace Pu'er tea is selected from the hundred-year-old trees in Menghai. Aged for 6 years. It is durable with obvious buds.
- Through picking, cleaning, and capping, 22 traditional processes, and 20 days of natural and pure sun drying. Fully active the combination of the orange and Puer tea, and the taste of thick fragrance, mellow and smooth.
- 1 piece of orange puer tea ball weighs about 10g. Long time brewing will lead to too strong a taste. It is recommended to separate the tea for brewing or use a large container for brewing.
Menghai, Yunnan, China
|Type||Ripe Pu-erh Stuffed in Dried Orange Shell
|Caffeine Level||Very Low; <2mg/100ml soup (1/10 of Green Tea)|
|Net Weight||250g; 500g
100°C ( 212°F )
To active the tea's aroma, it is necessary to warm tea, i.e., pour out the boiled water immediately for the first time, which can have 1－2 times. The speed must be quick so that the taste of the tea soup can be prevented from being influenced. While really starting, about 1 minute the tea soup can be poured into the public cup, and then continue the second. With more times, the time can be prolonged slowly, from 1 minute to a few minutes gradually, which can keep the even density of tea soup.
|Ratio (Leaves: Water)||
1 piece of orange puer tea ball for 200~260ml water in Gai Wan/Yingxing Teapot
Yixing Zisha Teapot or 250~300ml Gai Wan / Glass Teapot
|Expired Date||No Expired date. Long-term in Storage condition.|
Recommend to use a Puer Cake Box for storage after each drinking.
Relative humidity: below 50%.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.