Sugar-free Korea Red Ginseng
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Changbai Mountain, Jilin, China
|Ginseng Root (Whole Strip)|
|50g 1.76oz / 100g 3.5oz / 250g 8.8oz / 500g 1.1lb|
|Sugar-Free/ Red ginseng|
|Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature.|
What Is Ginseng?
Ginseng is any one of the species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae. This article focuses on two species of the genus Panax, named Panax ginseng and Panax quinquefolius.
Ginseng is found in North America and in eastern Asia (mostly northeast China, Korea, Bhutan, eastern Siberia), typically in cooler climates. Ginseng is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides and gintonin. Panax vietnamensis, discovered in Vietnam, is the southernmost ginseng known.
White ginseng is fresh ginseng that has been dried without being heated. It is peeled and dried to reduce the water content to 12% or less. White ginseng air-dried in the sun may contain less of the therapeutic constituents. Enzymes contained in the root may break down these constituents in the process of drying. Drying in the sun bleaches the root to a yellowish-white color.
How To Eat Ginseng?
(1) To braise. Cut Ginseng into 1~2 mm slice and put into bowls, filled with water, sealing bowl, placed in the pot steamed stew and take 4 ~ 5 hours.
(2) Munch. With 2 ~ 3 pieces of ginseng in mouth chewing, This is the simplest way to take ginseng.
(3) Flour. Grinding ginseng into a fine powder, swallow every day, dosage depends on the individual physique, 1 ~ 1.5 g per time.
(4) Brew with tea. Place Ginseng slice within the bowl or teacup, with boiling water, steep 5 minutes then serve.
(5) Brew with wine. Load the root ginseng in 50 ~ 60 Alcohol degrees of rice wine, serve every day.
(6) Stew with food. Ginseng is often accompanied by a certain bitterness when eating, Recommend to stew together with lean meat, chicken, fish, this way can eliminate bitterness, nourishing and strong.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.