Shan Lin Xi Oolong Tea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|Nantou, Taiwan, China|
|Type||Loose Oolong Tea|
Tea leaves are rolled into a ball
|Net Weight||250g / 500g|
The tea soup is golden honey, rich in pectin and tea polyphenols.
|Expired Date||36 Months|
The shelf life of Oolong tea is generally 24 to 36 months.
What Is Shan Lin Xi Oolong Tea?
Shan lin xi Oolong tea is produced in Zhushan Town, Nantou, Taiwan. It is handmade and refined. The tea soup is golden and bright, with a mellow taste, and elegant aroma, which is the representative variety of Taiwan High Mountain (Gaoshan) tea.
Shan Lin Xi is located at an altitude of 1600 meters above sea level, shrouded in clouds all year round, cool climate, moderate rainfall, fertile soil, the temperature difference between day and night is large. The Shan Lin Xi Tea soup color is crystal clear green fresh, sweet taste, soft, thick with activity, elegant fragrance. This tea contains rich tea polyphenols, theophylline, green, folic acid, catechin, and brewing release in the tea soup.
The tea leaves are rolled into a ball, which is semi-fermented tea or semi-cooked tea. The tea is made by traditional professional techniques.
The tea soup is golden honey, rich in pectin and tea polyphenols, rich in texture, and rich in after rhyme.
What Are The Health Benefits of Shan Lin Xi Oolong Tea?
Shan lin xi tea contains polyphenols, vegetative alkaloids, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, pectin, organic acids, lipopolysaccharides, sugars, enzymes, pigments, and other organic chemical components. The tea will have certain effects on the human body, and play a good role in the regulation of human functions. Among them, caffeine can stimulate the nerve center, play a refreshing effect, and also adjust the physiological balance of the human body; In addition, drinking Shan lin xi tea for a long time can also reduce weight and beauty, clear liver, and clear eyes, tooth health care, resist aging, reduce blood fat.
How To Make Shan Lin Xi Oolong Tea?
Hot brewing method:
- Before brewing, pour boiling water at 95℃ into the teapot to heat the pot and clean it. Put proper amount of tea according to drinking habits or preferences. Generally, the capacity of the teapot is about 6 grams.
- Fill the pot with boiling water in a circular motion along the edge of the spout and pour out quickly. Cover the teaware with a lid and let the first steeping soak for about 45 seconds. Pour out the tea soup and serve.
- Soak time: Soak for 40 seconds for the 2nd time. Soak for 50 seconds for the 3rd time, then add 10 seconds for each time. The whole brewing can be brewed about 6~7 times.
- Brewing teaware can use ceramic tea Gai Wan, Gug, or Glass Cup.
Brewing With Mug:
Take 3 grams of dried tea with a dry teaspoon, and pour 85~95℃ boiling water into the mg, with a capacity of about 300cc. Steep for 1 minute then serve.
Brewing With Cold Teapot:
- Pour 600cc of cold water into the container for 3g of tea leaves at room temperature. Refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours before drinking.
- It can also be brewed and put in the refrigerator to stand, brewed, and refrigerated before going to bed, and served the next day. Using a glass container is better.
- For all kinds of hot brewing methods, pre-heat the teapot or warm cup with boiled water is preferred before making tea.
- Tea soup flavor, brewing time, and brewing times can be adjusted according to personal preferences.
- Use mineral water or mountain spring water with PH 7-7.2 for better flavor.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.