- Origin: Fujian, China
- Caffeine: 30~35mg/ 8 oz. cup
- Net Weight: 300g
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Expired Date: 24 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature.
Silver Needle Cake Tea from TEASBAY, is a captivating blend of premium white tea leaves meticulously pressed into a convenient cake form. This unique tea offers an exceptional tea-drinking experience with its delicate flavor, soothing aroma, and numerous health benefits. Discover the highlights of this remarkable tea:
- Unparalleled Quality: Crafted from handpicked, tender silver needle tea leaves, our Silver Needle Cake Tea showcases the highest standard of quality and freshness, ensuring a truly remarkable brew.
- Convenient Cake Form: The tea leaves are expertly pressed into a compact cake shape, allowing for easy portioning and storage, making it an ideal choice for tea enthusiasts who appreciate convenience without compromising on flavor.
- Delicate Flavor Profile: Savor the subtle yet complex flavors of our Silver Needle Cake Tea. Experience the gentle sweetness, floral notes, and hints of melon, accompanied by a smooth and velvety texture that lingers on the palate.
- Health Benefits: Indulge in the health-promoting properties of Silver Needle White Tea, known for its high antioxidant content and potential to boost the immune system, support digestion, and promote overall well-being.
How to make silver needle tea?
Some general guidelines include using water that is between 160 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit and steeping the leaves for approximately 3 minutes. While these specific guidelines may vary depending on your personal preferences, we recommend following them closely when brewing your first cup of this delicious type of white tea.
Step 1. Fill a teapot or teacup with hot water to preheat it.
Step 2. Add 3 grams of tea leaves to the pot or cup.
Step 3. Bring the water to a temperature of 160-180 degrees Fahrenheit and pour it over the leaves.
Step 4. Steep for 3 minutes.
Step 5. Pour the tea into a cup and enjoy.
How much caffeine content is in silver needle tea?
Most sources estimate that this tea contains about 30-35 mg of caffeine per cup (8 oz.). This is significantly less than the amount of caffeine found in black or green tea, but more than is found in white or oolong tea.
What are the side effects?
Silver needle tea is generally considered to be safe and free of side effects when consumed in moderation, but it may cause some irritation on the skin if spilled onto the body.
How to store?
The best way to store this white tea is in an airtight container, away from direct light or heat. Put away any strange odor condition.