- July and August of each year is the season for picking green orange in Xinhui. At this time, the size ratio of the orange shell can also match loose Pu’er tea.
- Less acid and less astringency, mellow tea flavor, and fragrant orange.
- Yunnan Palace Pu’er tea is selected from the hundred-year-old trees in Menghai. Aged for 6 years. It is durable with obvious buds.
- Through picking, cleaning, and capping, 22 traditional processes, and 20 days of natural and pure sun drying. Fully active the combination of the orange and Puer tea, and the taste of thick fragrance, mellow and smooth.
- 1 piece of orange puer tea ball weighs about 10g. Long-time brewing will lead to too strong a taste. It is recommended to separate the tea for brewing or use a large container for brewing.
|Original||Menghai, Yunnan, China|
|Type||Ripe Pu-erh Stuffed in Dried Orange Shell|
|Caffeine Level||Very Low; <2mg/100ml soup (1/10 of Green Tea)|
|Net Weight||250g; 500g|
|Steeping Temperature||100°C ( 212°F )|
|How to brew orange pu erh tea||To activate the tea’s aroma, it is necessary to warm the tea, i.e., pour out the boiled water immediately for the first time, which can have 1－2 times. The speed must be quick so that the taste of the tea soup can be prevented from being influenced. While really starting, for about 1 minute the tea soup can be poured into the public cup, and then continue the second. With more time, the time can be prolonged slowly, from 1 minute to a few minutes gradually, which can keep the even density of tea soup.|
|Ratio (Leaves: Water)||About 1:30~1:50
1 piece of orange puer tea ball for 200~260ml water in Gai Wan/Yingxing Teapot
|Teapot Recommendation||Yixing Zisha Teapot or 250~300ml Gai Wan / Glass Teapot|
|Expired Date||No Expired date. Long-term in Storage condition.|
Recommend using a Puer Cake Box for storage after each drink.
Relative humidity: below 50%.